Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from Vacation!

We returned late Thursday night from San Diego. What a wonderful vacation! We visited Legoland, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park. Plus spent some time swimming at the pool and at the beach. It was very fun! A great family vacation. I'm finally caught up with laundry and cleaning the house. Ready to do some scrapping now!

Here are just a few of my fave photos (I took over 600...yikes!!!)

I had Jan Pepe (and her friend Vicki D) help book my trip and it was really great. They got us some great deals at our hotel (free breakfast buffet every morning and valet parking) which saved us over $300. I highly recommend having a travel agent book your trip! Let me know if you need contact information!!






2 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

looks like you guys had a fantastic vacation! Welcome Home!

Susan Catmull said...

Wow, 600 pictures. That sounds like me. You got some great shots. Can't wait to see some layouts.