Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm pathetic....

Wow...I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated this! Pathetic!!!



I wanted to share an awesome new digi blog I found - http://www.thedailydigi.com/. It's really good and I've gotten some great information off of it. Found a new automated online backup site - moxy.com and a free font manager program I'm planning to download. Check out this site!!



I recently got a new digital SLR for my bday in Nov. It's a Canon 40D. I'm still trying to figure it out! Here are some photos I took at the zoo. See all of them on my flickr account.

My fave -




2 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

great to hear from you. Your photos are looking awesome.

Jan said...

Great photos!!! Have fun learning that new camera!!!

missed your posts! Glad to see you at it again! :)