Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag....I'm it!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged by Krystal Hartley

1. I have a forklift license (ok...it's probably expired by now!) from one of my college summer jobs working at a manufacturing plant (Ditch Witch) in my hometown. Just imagine warehouse, no AC, in the OK heat - my parent's incentive to finish college and get a good job!!

2. I'm a planner. I have a list for everything. I asked my son to help me remember something recently and he said, "Mom, just write it on your list!".

3. I recently got to go to Hawaii on a business trip for my new job and found my new favorite snack (it's even healthy) edamame - Japense soybeans. So yummy with garlic and salt. Of course the ones I made at home don't seem quite as good as the ones we had while on our whale watching cruise on the North shore of Oahu!

4. I've only had 4 cars in my whole life - a '76 Malibu Classic (the granny mobile - I really hated that thing in high school), a '92 Thunderbird, a '98 Passat, and a '03 Ford Expedition. We drive our cars into the ground!

5. My favorite vacation - lounging at the beach with a little snorkeling thrown in and of course all you can drink frozen beverages!

6. I've had gray hair since high school. :( Thank goodness for Nice 'n Easy!!

7. Ever since we got a DVR (like Tivo) I can't stand to miss any dialogue when I'm watching tv. I'll keep rewinding until I hear it! It drives my husband crazy!!

Okay...tagging:
Ashli
Sonja
Krystal G

Everyone else I looked at had already been tagged!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I am cracking up over the forklift license! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Nice & Easy is the BEST!