Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Time to scrap!

I've been enjoying some extra free time now that summer is here and have been scrapping! Yay! Here are a few pages I did recently. I've been using lots of the LifeTimez quick pages, but aren't displaying those since all I did was insert my photos!


Little Bake Shop kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs








Nitwit Collections - Breath of fresh air kit

I still have a hard time only scrapping a few photos from an event. Which is why it's going to cost me a FORTUNE whenever I finally start printing my pages!! LOL!





Layout inspired by Laura Ping - love her kits at polka dot potato

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Awesome pages, Julie! I LOVE those little ballerina photos....so, so cute!!!

Susan Catmull said...

Looks like you have a full summer ahead.
Your layouts look great. .

Jan said...

Oh what cute pages!!!! Sounds like you're having a great summer with your kids!! That's great!