Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun

Wow! With the kids getting out of school 2 weeks later than normal, this summer is already flying by! Last week we spent a few days at my parents house in Oklahoma. We all had a great time. We went to my cousin's wedding (which was beautiful), to the circus in OKC, and swam in my sister's pool. The kids had such a great time with their cousins.




I am so thankful that I'm able to enjoy this time being home with them. I can't imagine if I was still working full time. I think it's going to be a great summer! This week Jake's in basketball camp (which he is loving) and both kids are going to a 2 hour camp at the elem school. I think it will really help Paige be more confident when Kindergarten starts in the fall. They are both loving it too. Jake even said today that he wished he had been able to go last week too instead of going to Nana and Papa's. Paige replied, "Not me, this is fun, but Nana and Papa's is fun, fun!!"

We had a nice Father's Day weekend. We went to the air show on Saturday with the Fultz's and then took Tom out to eat at Pappasito's on Sunday. YUM!! We went over the the Fultz's afterwards and taught Donna and Howard how to play Mahjongg. Donna was the big winner!



No comments: