Friday, August 15, 2008

Star Wars Fanatic!

Well, I took Jake and a couple friends to see Star Wars the Clone Wars this afternoon while Paige was at a bday party. He has been counting down the days ever since he saw the first trailer for the movie. All three boys were totally engrossed and I even liked it (of course I've always been a Star Wars fan too!) I heard it's kicking off an animated series that will be on Cartoon Network in the fall so I'm sure we'll be TIVO'ing that series so it can be watched over and over and over!!

We're heading to the Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow with friends from Oklahoma. It's a huge hotel and indoor waterpark. Really looking forward to one more summer blast before school kicks off on the 25th!

The kiddos were in Oklahoma earlier this week with their grandparents so I got a little idea what it's going to be like since both will be in school this year. It was so quiet! I think I'm going to be emotional the first day...but will likely recover soon to enjoy more free time!!

I watched a LOT of Olympics this week and did some more scrapping on our vacation album. I've finished 50 pages so far...with only the zoo, the beach, and a few pages about our hotel left to scrap. This will definitly be a printed as a Photobook! I've still got several books left from TLC account to use up. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll wait and load a slideshow once it's all done!

2 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Julie you need to hurry and get those photobooks done. Shanna at HO told me they were going to diable them at the end of the month and they are going to charge extra to process them unless you can get them all done at the same time. I'm frantically getting my last one done tonight.

Shelley Moore said...

LOL, Kurt I am sure is drooling over the movie too. Me, eh, it doesn't do much for me, lol!